I love breaks...the real kind where you don't have any homework to think about...I was fortunate to not have job this break either (ok that was kind of sarcastic...it would have been nice to have still been making a little money as there are still groceries to be purchased and utilities to be paid...oh well)
Christmas break is always especially nice for its extended amount of time and the first semester behind you.
I love getting to read what I want to read when I want to read it.
I love sleeping in.
I love curling up and watching a movie.
I love not having to think about some sort of project or paper or reading I should really be working on.
I love catching up with friends, who even though we haven't seen each other in a while it can still pick up where it left off.
I love Christmas and its meaning and the traditions and the time I get to spend with my family.
I love being reminded how much God has blessed me.
And I also love all of you who read this and I hope your holidays were good and relaxing and that God blesses you in this new year.
Lil bit of lovin’!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment