5.09.2010

Mom...

Happy Mother's Day to my awesome mom. She lets me call her whenever I need to complain, to share exciting news, to cry, to ask for advice, to freak out over sometimes little things, and just to say hi. She is always encouraging, and sometimes even if it's not what I want to hear, always has the right advice. I like hanging out with her, even if we're just at home. She still lets me put a pillow in her lap so I can lay there and she never complains about me being in the way. : ) I always hope that if I get sick, it will be when I'm home on break because I still need...ok want...her to take care of me. (Thanks for staying up with me after jaw surgery to continually replace the frozen peas on my face and administer pain medicine and for not being afraid of a little thing known as Shingles) She is one of the smartest people I know, and is certainly one of the best examples of faith and patience and love in my life. I know I don't tell her enough, but I am so grateful for you as my mom and I love so very much. I don't know what I would do without you.
I want to be just like you when I grow up. : )