Well, I've almost been down in Springfield for almost a week now. Its been a little weird and required some adjusting. I came from an intense summer to only a week or so at home and then down to school where I moved from campus into an apartment.
If you know me you know I'm not a huge fan of change. So the first few days in my apartment were a little difficult. I've been an RA for the past two years. I know the job, I know the people, I lived in the same room, and I knew what was expected from me. Last year was especially great and it was a hard decision to leave, and I was sad when the end came.
Anyway, so here I am just coming back from this crazy summer to home which is of course familiar to Springfield where I am making changes in my life. The inconsistence of the familiarity kind of threw me off a little and so the first few days were tough knowing what was going on on campus and that I wasn't a part of it anymore.
I still wonder if I made the right decision. I think so...and I'm sure that if I was sitting in my RA room I would be asking myself the same question. Either way its going to be a hectic semester...here's to trying to make it to finals week with my sanity : )
Lil bit of lovin’!
15 years ago

1 comment:
Hang in there Clem and just remember your Mom and Dad and your grandparents went through the same thing in one way or another and if we can help in any way you know where we all are. Love you G&G.
Post a Comment