Ugh...
I've been home from school for 3 1/2 days now...have I unpacked any of my stuff yet?...no...I am just living out of my suitcase, things strewn about, as I search for whatever I need at that moment...I hate living out of a suitcase...I leave for New York in 7 days and have yet to start getting things together and ready to go. It's just seems like such a daunting task and I'd rather be outside where it's sunny or hanging out with my dad (which probably means going to the grocery store) because it's his day off...but I can't find anything so at some point it's all going to have to come unpacked...ugh!
2 comments:
I leave in 2 days. I have not packed yet. I do not even know where my stuff is since my mom packed me. I am like an old lady who must take a rest break every 20 minutes.
When I went on my very first mission trip to India, I finally packed the morning before we left for church. We left after Sunday service and went straight to the Airport. I remember pulling clothes off the line and out of drawers, literally throwing them into the suitcase. I could not tell you when I closed those bags if I had packed something or not. I learned that day that God protects us from ourselves sometimes. I found things that I did not remember packing that I was in desperate need of and there were things that I had planned to pack that were forgotten but never needed. So relax, besides its not like there aren't a few stores in New York.
Post a Comment